1. Go to Bora with med peeps.
Hmm. Just as I thought, hindi ito matutuloy. But we went to Bataan though. And it was helluva fun! Although it wasn't Boracay, the beach was beautiful, and the people I was with were equally amazing. :p
2. Go to Cebu / Bohol / Davao with family.
Now this is one big disappointment. We were planning to go out the week before school, but my mom got sick. So our trip to Quezon was delayed. Eh hindi pwedeng hindi mag-push through yun because of the calamity nga that happened a few months ago. So the beach trip was cancelled.
3. Go to Puerto Galera with bio peeps.
No trip with bio peeps either. Wala kasing ginanahan mag-plan this year. Not a big disappointment though, kasi I knew from the start na mahirap maghagilap ng tao nowadays.
4. Go to Puerto Galera with MARSF.
No Galera this year, but there was Batangas and Cavite. And Star City. And inuman sprees. Haha. Had tons of fun with these guys this summer.
5. Go to Baguio with cousins.
Hindi pinayagan ang cousins ko because of meningococcemia. Nyek.
6. Re-decorate Lafang room.
We're done with changing the linoleum, and I've got a new bed and a new study table. I'm happy with our Lafang room right now. =)
7. Finish my photo albums.
I wasn't able to finish them, but at least I was able to start it. I just need a new album for the med pics.
8. Hard-bind my transcriptions.
Half of my transcriptions are in Alva already. I'll have the other half bound 2 weeks from now.
9. Med / Surgical Missions.
I went on 3 surgical missions this summer. I lost count of the penises I circumscised.
10. Finish at least 3 seasons of FRIENDS on dvd.
Waaaah. 2 Seasons palang. And just tonight I found out I still have 1 cd left.
11. Learn to cook chinese food.
I just cooked Lemon Chicken kanina. It tasted good, but it tasted different from all the lemon chickens I had. The good thing is, my sister told be she liked my recipe better.
12. Go on a date, or at least meet a prospect boyfriend.
I'm not sure if it was a date. But I guess it's pretty close to it. Semi-date I guess? Prospect boyfriend? Hmmmm. I dunno. Maybe.
Note: The Semi-date Guy is different from the Prospect Boyfriend.
12. Perform.
Medthrob performed during the college orientation. Happy na ko with that.
So there. Basically I was able to fulfill at least 2/3 of the list. And I had fun this summer more than expected. I cant remember a single moment na I got bored the past 2 months. And that's a first! At least I was successful at making the most out of my last benign summer.
So there. Basically I was able to fulfill at least 2/3 of the list. And I had fun this summer more than expected. I cant remember a single moment na I got bored the past 2 months. And that's a first! At least I was successful at making the most out of my last benign summer.
4 comments:
Carpe Diem! Seize the day. Make your lives extraordinary.
sino ka?
naks naman! hectic ang schedule ahhh... sarap nmn ng sked mo... :) sana kami rin hehehe :)
haay... nabasa ko na! hhhmmmm... sana tlaga this is your year na. naku, baka maunahan ka pa ni Jo, siya meron na Noble Peace Awardee! hehe ;)
Post a Comment