LSS lang:
Gusto ko mag-update pero tinatamad ako. And I'm confused. Masaya ako na hinde. So magulo. Anyway, this song's really nice. Medyo reggae nga lang. i dont know a lot of people who likes reggae. Pero masaya sya pakinggan. Wait for it on Jam 88.3. I hear this every night doon.
I'm Yours
Jason Mraz
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothin's going to stop me but devine intervention
I reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some.
I won't hesitate no more
No more it cannot wait, I'm yours.
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
Ah la peaceful melody
Its your godforsaken right to be loved love loved love love...
So i won't hesitate no more
No more it cannot wait I'm sure
Theres no need to complicate our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours.
I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearer
My breath fogged up the glassso i drew a new face and laughed
I guess what i'm sayin is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
Its what we aim to do
Your name is our virtue.
I won't hesitate no more
No more it cannot wait I'm sure
Theres no need to complicate our time is short
It cannot wait, I'm yours.
1 comment:
reggae is good.
ako si M-16 at your service bay! hehe
Post a Comment