So how was my first week in school so far? Hectic. Toxic x 10. Haha. Toxic in a fun way though. Classes haven't really started yet, which was good, kasi we got to spent the whole week at school. So we got to perform during the orientation. It was okay, at least di kame napahiya. And Nikki was interested to join, so I guess di naman plapak yung dance. And toxic din ako with recruitment for MUS. Aside from the fact that our batch was the one assigned for the recruitment, doble hirap pa kasi ang sipag nung other soro. It was fun though. Talking to all those freshmen, and giving pieces of advice, so feeling-feelingan ate talaga. :pAnd toxic din kme sa apartment. Since we had to change the linoleum of the entire apartment, nag-general cleaning na din. So physically tiring ang week na ito. Pero okay lang. I'm not complaining. Dahil I don't think I'm ready for mental work yet.
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carpe Diem! Seize the day. Make your lives extraordinary.
Post a Comment