Sunday, May 28, 2006

Summer Edition

It's been over a month now since I last blogged. I was done with OB 2 weeks ago, but I didnt have time to surf yet. I still have to stay in Manila 6 days a week for community med.
So what's new? Last wednesday-thursday I was at Batangas with my OB groupmates. It was fun, kahit hindi kame kumpleto. Here are some shots:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Frank, me, Enrique, Dex, Nina, Ara, Roca

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Biomen: Blue 3, Yellow 4, Red 1, Pink 5, and Green 2. :p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kamiseta Summer '06 Part 1: Fun in the Sun!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kamiseta Summer '06 Part 2: Habulin Mo Ako!

Haha. :p Cool pics. Ang saya mag photo shoot. ;)

Anyway, school's getting nearer, kahit I'm not going to school anymore, affected ako kasi Knots still is. Hrm. So I decided to make a list of to-do's before school starts. (In random order...)
1. Go to Mall of Asia.
2. Have some banana split at Iceberg, Harbor Square. And take pictures of the sunset. With Knots of course.
3. Go to Tagaytay. Eherm, hi Joko! :p
4. Meet with my college friends. Hopefully on Wednesday. ;)
5. Meet with my highschool friends. Which is sort of impossible right now... wala kasing nagplaplano. Asan na kayo?! I can't plan you know, sa Manila ako nagste-stay eh.
6. Perform.
7. Drink.
I plan to list 10.... pero wala na ko maisip pa na other 3.. Oh well that's it for now. Tata! =)

No comments: