Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Back from OB

After 1 month, ngayon lang ulit ako nakauwi ng Laguna. A month ago, hell, este, clerkship started. I lost weight drastically in a span of 1 week, and gained a few the next few weeks. My eyebags doubled in size. My sleeping time was cut to around 1/3 the normal. My eating habit is unhealthy. In short... unti-unting nawawasak ang buhay ko. :p
Haha. OA. Pero seriously, I'm really tired already. I get loads of fun doing OB, yun nga lang, all the pressure plus yung ka-toxican, minsan hindi ko na kaya. OA din naman kasi sa karamihan ang nanganganak sa Manila. And like 98% of the patients do not use contraceptive. And like 90% of them are younger than me. Hay.
So here's my pic with the 1st ever baby I delivered alone.
Image hosting by Photobucket
PS. Duty na ko ulit tomorrow. And Id probably be logging back again 1 month after pa... Tata for now. Wish me luck.

No comments: