Saturday, April 16, 2005

I Look Like An Angel :p

Bago ka kumontra, whoever you are reading this, let me just say I don't mean angel as an angel with wings na lumilipad sa langit, but angel as in the name Angel.
I've met new friends in school, yung mga freshmen na groupmates ko sa community service, and it was one of them who told me na whenever she sees me in campus, naiisip nya na baka daw Angel ang pangalan ko. And even after ske knew what my real name is, the name Angel still pops to her head when she sees me. Weird.
I just watched My Sassy Girl. Twas nice, but I only started to love it nung patapos na yung movie. If someone had told me to stop watching, or biglang nagbrownout while watching, I probably wouldn't bother finishing the movie later. Entertaining sya, pero sa dulo lang talaga ako na-capture nung movie. I heard there's going to be a remake, but I don't think it'd be better than the original one. Kala ko asians lang ang gaya-gaya.
Anyway, I love Google's Da Vinci-inspired logo. =) Haay. I think I should read Angels and Demons and Da Vinci Code again.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

maan said...

I just finished reading Da Vinci Code. It was good but i like angels and demons more. hay, jannah, sana marami tayong mabasang masayang books this summer (yung hindi sina schwartz...) nga pala, have you read "five people you meet in heaven"? it's nice daw, so i'm planning to buy

janna, m.d. said...

papahiram sana ni reggie yun sakin dati, last year pa (hehe), eh umalis nga sya so dko nabasa. Neway, mas gusto ko rin Angels and Demons, maybe because Scientist si Vittoria. More on art yung Da Vinci eh. See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

hindi maganda yung windstruck. pramis. at tama ka kay rob thomas. ang fanget ng bago nyang image. he should just stick to being a lead vocal for matchbox 20.