Thursday, April 14, 2005

American Idol =) and Rob Thomas =(

I'm starting to get addicted to American Idol again. Ask me why, bilis! Eh kasi, I accidentally got to warch Constantine perform last night, and he was superb. And Simon thought it was astonishing.
Waaaaah. Dati I thought isa syang rocker na nagpapaka-sweet. He looked fake at it. Pero now I don't care... waaaahh..... sweet sweet smile. =) *drools*
I just saw Rob Thomas' newest solo video, and it's sooooo not him. If he were a new artist I must've liked it, pero I like the old Rob better! =(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mukha syang bading

Anonymous said...

si aldwin ito! basta ako kay carrie ako kasi kamukha niya si baby spice. haha. da best ung "alone" performance niya 3 weeks ago. anyway, hay naku yohana i know jayson cares for me pero most of the times i just want him to like... love me the way i do to him. sana magkaroon ng mutuality but i know na suntok sa buwan lang ung dream na iyon. *Sigh*

janna, m.d. said...

Eph: Di sya mukhang bading! Ang manly nga eh...

Aldz: Sabi sa By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept (P.Coelho), "In real life, lova has to be possible. Even if it is not returned right away, love can only survive when the hope exists that you'll be able to win over over the person you desire."