Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mu Upsilon Sigma elections

We had our elections for MUS for next school year, and I got elected as one of the Lady Disseminators. I wasn't really expecting to get a position, since I am new and I really haven't proven anything to my sisses about what I can do for the sorority. Actually, I'm quite disappointed with myself about our last project (which was String and Percs), kasi alam kong I haven't done my best with my work at minadali ko lahat. I even had to ask for Mae's and Rhen's and Mamajan's help kasi sobrang toxic ako that time with MTG. And I don't think I can handle more responsibilities for MUS, or for anything else for that matter, since I'm in medschool already. Hindi naman to kagaya nung college na halos lahat ng time ko naibuhos ko sa QED. I knew I did a good job with QED, and that I have been a good VP for Publicity and Promo, pero now in medschool I'm not sure if I can devote as much time. It's not that gusto kong i-give up yung position, I was just thinking na after QED, it might be disappointing for me if I couldn't work as devotedly with MUS. Pero kungsabagay, my work now (Lady Disseminator aka PRO) I guess doesn't really require much of my time. And anyway, mahal ko naman ang MUS so sige na nga, I'll do the best I can. =)
PS. Next time nlang yung MTG pics kasi ayaw mag-work ng CD. Ciao!

No comments: