Sunday, January 30, 2005

Last Friday's Event

May MTG hangover pa ko. Cge, Let's recap what happened last Friday. So Strings and Percs went just fine. Both sections C and D did great. Sayang I wasn't able to watch the one who won. Pero I heard magaling daw talaga. So I guess it's okay we didn't win.
MTG naman was fun! We didn't win. Which was okay with me. I guess hindi lang trip ng judges what we did. Pero performance-wise, I guess we did great. Siguro the judges liked the more mababaw ones, the biogyugan-like ones. Kaya nanalo ang freshmen. There're UPM Bio doon, and it was super obvious that their performances were biogyugan rip-offs. Hello?! The ever so familiar steps and the dancers down the stage. So college. I guess PLM had never had a taste of that ever before, kaya nasiyahan sila with that. Oh well. Ok lang. At least II-CD made an impression. And that's what's important for me. To think that the boys rehearsed for just around 3 days, and kame for only like 7 hours. 4 hours last Thursday and another 3 hours the day itself. Considering that, our performance was ok na. And I bet aabangan ng everyone what we're gonna do next year. And hello?! Ang gaganda kaya namen :p
Mr/Ms Med this year was waaaaaaway better this year. The contestants looked really gorgeous on their greek gods/goddesses costumes I wished I could've worn myself. For a minute then I thought I should've agreed to join. Pero nah... it's not gonna happen. Ever. Anyway, so a lot of people stayed to finish the event, up to around 2am. Unlike last year na almost naubos ang audience.
Congrats to Likas and AIFO/AIMS for a job well-done. =)

No comments: