Sunday, January 16, 2005

Samu't Sari

I'm sorry but I feel like I have to blog now, because I'm leaving for Manila this afternoon and be gone for a week. And besides, more than a week din ako nanabik sa pag-blog. :p Also, I just uploaded the pics from my phone so ngayon lang ako makapag-post ng pictures. Bear with me. But hey! This is my page! I can do whatever I want! ;)
The Story of the Starbucks Planner
I got my red Starbucks card last November, but I had no plans of completing the 21 stickers. So whenever I get coffee hindi ko sya napre-present. Last Christmas my bestfriend showed me the planner that she got, and I, being the usual inggitera that I am, decided that I want one too. The catch: I had only 15 days left until the end of the promo. When school started naisip ko na wag na lang, but before the week ended, I, being the usual fickle-minded that I am, decided to go for the planner again. Thursday night we went to Starbucks Rob but forgot to bring the red card. The barista told me I could just keep the receipt and go back the next day to have my card stamped. Ha! So pwede pala receipt lang! So I scavenged a receipt from another table for 2 more stickers. Haha. Friday afternoon I asked my friend to go to Starbucks with me to have my card stamped. The funny thing was, while I was at the counter, hiningi ng friend ko yung receipt ng isang customer sa Starbucks! 4 drips and 1 mango frap! I couldn't believe he did that. And I couldn't believe I was that desperate to get the planner. Haha. Anyway, the barista said the promo's extended til next week. My sister went out last night, so now I'm left with only 1 toffee nut and 3 peppermint slots to fill. Yakang-yaka. :p
Ultra-delayed blog
I've been wanting to post this picture long before pa, but I had no way of uploading it dati. So now here it is, a really cute pic of me and my bestfriend. This was taken last September, after the longest time we haven't seen each other since we became best of friends.
Happy Gays
Since I stayed at Lafang last weekend to study for our exams, I heard the partying people at Orosa Saturday night. One guy was performing and singing Happy, and later on asked the crowd to join him singing. So they went like, "Happy, I'm feeling so happy, can't you see I'm happy now? Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...." So again, being the inggitera that I am, was wishing that very moment na I was somewhere else having fun than reading Microbiology. Then after a few more lines of the song, nag-iba ang lyrics ng kinakanta nila. AT LALO AKONG NAINGGIT. Why? Because ito na ang kinakanta nila: "Happy, ang daming lalaki! Happy! Can't you see I'm happy now? Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh...." Ha! Mas lalo kong gustong bumaba ng Nakpil! Then I remembered, they are in Orosa. And the madaming lalaki are not real lalaki. Hehe. Natawa akong mag-isa dahil natutulog na noon si Mean.
Med Throb Won't Listen
Yep, our dance group has a name: Med Throb. We got it from our piece (Throb by Janet Jackson), and I guess it's sounds waaaaaay better than Asterixis (which I learned the meaning of just this sem by the way--- flapping of hands). Anyway, so yesterday we had our rehearsals, and I brought up the topic of doing something different. Ako kasi, I believe na in a competition, lalo na kung walang theme, what matters most is the concept of the dance. Kasi lahat ng kasali magaling sumayaw. So hindi sapat na magaling kaming sumayaw para manalo. So I gave a lot of suggestions, pero kebs sila! Waaaaaaah! AS in NR, and Chani even told me na ibigay nalang natin best natin at galingan natin para manalo tayo. HELLO?!?!?!?! Syempre lahat ng sasali would do their best! What we need is something different! I bet after the competition and you ask one who watched it kung ano sinayaw ng PLM, he'd probably won't remember! Ako I'm not after winning (well, second lang yan), I'm more after making an impression. Okay lang na hindi manalo, as long as maiisip ng tao, okay pala ang PLM. Or magaling naman pala ang PLM. Ugh. They just don't get me.
Don't Marry A Doctor
My initial reaction was, HUWWWAATT?!?!?! I got this from Lia's room. Para syang short novel, parang tagalog novel, only that it is in English. I browsed through it and realized that it's for non-meds. If you're a doctor, I guess it's much better if your husband's a doctor din.
Diana's Love
I drew a heart on a paper and asked my friend to shade it, based on how much she loves *** (in-anonymous pa daw noh, eh alam nyo naman kung sino! -- if you know Diana, that is :p). Here it is:
I was surprised at her answer, I had no idea she loves him that much (since hindi naman sila officially), and hindi ko alam na it's possible to love someone more than your heart could ever do. Imagine, lagpas-lagpas pa ang pag-shade nya. You ask who's heart is on the right side of the photo, it's mine. I told her that in my entire life, I've never felt that way, and probably I've only loved with that small part of my heart (except for family and friends of course). Nakakainggit. I wonder if I'm gonna be capable of that.
F*$%^*n' Surgery
I've mentioned before na I got a stinking 69 in Surgery. And from the shifting exams and long exam I had last tuesday (yes, we had both at the same time), I don't think the stench would go away. Oh Lord. Please. Kahit passing grade man lang. Actually, we still have pracs tomorrow, and wala pa akong naaaral. Oh well. Kaya I have to go back to Manila later to go over pictures of instruments and tubes and drains, and practice bandaging and suturing. Haaaay. Pray for me friends. O, eto ang proof ng aking failure. I'm the one on top of the list. Beautiful noh?
***********************************
Hmmm. Okay. That's all for now. Buhbye!!!

3 comments:

maan said...

"I've never felt that way, and probably I've only loved with that small part of my heart (except for family and friends of course). Nakakainggit. I wonder if I'm gonna be capable of that." - Believe me Janna, it will come to you. Magugulat ka na lang na you love that person that much na pala. Pero shemps you have to learn to let go of your feelings first :)

Anonymous said...

sobrang samu't sari talaga! hehe. aliw. i wish i could learn to do the things that you have done to your blog. galing, dami pic. at meron pa ako nakuha na chismaks...hehe.
on a more personal note, i think blog will be a big help for me. dapat nga mag-post ako about miel kya lng natakot ako kasi magkasama kme,hehe. wala lang siya sa tabi ko. atsaka he doesn't know i have a blog...hehe. bye for now...

Unknown said...

hey kamukha ni christina aquilera yung babae dun sa cover nung book