Whew. Whatta helluva week. Pero in fairness, it wasn't as harrassing as the first two shifting exams. Like what I've said over lunch, this time around hindi na ako ganun ka-ngarag, hindi ko na-feel na gutso ko nang mamatay, hindi ko na-feel na parang gusto kong tumalon ng bangin. Honestly, these are what I felt two shiftings ago. Nina's right, maybe we've finally learned to handle stress, and to accept things as they are. Wala nga namang magagawa ang pagmumukmok.
On a lighter note, we detoxified ourselves with Chinese food! I loved it, and it was fun, stuffing ourselves til we get bloated and laughing our hearts out all at the same time. Anyway, nakakahiyang aminin pero it was just this afternoon that I learned that Ongpin is actually a street.
Segway lang: I would just like to say I'm currently watching Lovers In Paris. After so many ages. Ang sweet sobra.
So here are our pics na from Manosa. Aja! :p

From left:Nina, Dex, Maan, Jo, and Me!

Dex says: "This is too chinese for me!"

A candid pic, while me and jo are busy digging through our foooood.
So there. One down. Next agenda: Greenhills! For pirated DVDs! Here we come Piracy Haven! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment