Friday, March 30, 2007

Hi!

Yesterday, I spent the whole day doing nothing. Ang sarap. :p It's been a long time since I last bummed around. Haha.
Anyway, today would be different. I'm trying to contact Makati Med to ask about the available slots for internship. Then afterwards, I'm going to Manila to check if I still have my papers I'd be needing for application.
Actually, I'm already matched to a hospital for internship. Sa The Medical City. I'm actually interested about that hospital, my parents are even okay with it, but the main problem is: proximity. It would be difficult for me to travel everyday. Or if I'd stay somewehere near the hospital, Id probably become homesick. Wala kasi akong kakilala doon. Dalawa lang kame from PLM na nagpa-match doon. Hindi ko pa ka-close. And according to friends, malaking factor daw ang may kasama at friends ka sa hospital. Actually, tinatamad na ako mag-asikaso ng unmatching and application and all. Pero kelangan...
Last Tuesday pala we had our Baccalaureate Mass. We spent the whole time taking pictures, at pang-ookray (sorry Lord..). Hay, ang daming jologs na kabataang nka-japorms. Haha. :p Actually I wanted to wear a skirt, kaya nga lang I thought, baka maging kamukha ko ang mga undergrads. :p What I wanted was, pag itinabi ako sa kanila, one can tell kung sino sa amin ang doctor. Haha. Yabang. :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Speaking of doctor, we had our hooding ceremonies last Wednesday. It wasnt as solemn as I expected and wanted it to be, but still, it kinda made me feel elated. Iba eh. And lahat ng kasama namin were from graduate school and lawywers.. Cool.. And plus, I can feel the overwhelming pride from the parents. More than the graduate themselves. Parang that was the time na nakahinga sila ng maluwag... na sa wakas natapos ang anak nila sa pag-aaral. Na sa wakas may anak na silang doktor. Iba.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My groupmates

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Doctors Paolo, Mamajan, Me, Ara, Nina, Enriq, Maan, Frank, Emman

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With the 2 men I love =)

So tomorrow is the graduation proper. I'm excited about it, because I'll be called Johanna Melissa Penamora, MD tomorrow. MD!!! MD!!!
I'm gonna wear a less fancy dress, and my friends too.. kasi sa field lang gagawin with the undergrads.

No comments: