Currently, nasa pinaka-toxic part ako ng rotation ko in Internal Medicine. I haven't gone home to Laguna in over a month now. My sister was here in Manila Saturday night but I wasnt able to see her because I was dead tired from my 36-hr duty. My mom called me Saturday night but I wasn't able to talk to her dahil nagra-rounds kame that time. I haven't seen Waynn since Thursday and I won't be seeing him again for the next few days. And I think he's getting used to it. No email from him either. Lia has a party on Sunday and I couldn't come dahil duty ako. I eat lunch at 2pm and dinner at 2am. I eat breakfast while running errands around OM. No more ER lights-off dahil mostly sa wards ang duty ko. I go home usually at least 2 hours late, sa dami ng kelangang gawin. Whenever I'm sad and the only possible thing that could make me happy is Zagu, it's either they're out of pearls or they dont have change. I don't get much hugs nowadays.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment