Friday, January 20, 2006

Malapit Na!!!!!!

In a bit over a month from now, I'll be in clekship. Ugh. Scary scary. These past few days I'm getting this paranoia that I'm not ready yet for the real hospital world...


Hindi ko pa ata kaya mag-duty fo 2 straight days....


Humarap sa superiors...


How to handle seeing someone die before my very eyes...


Or much worse see that patient die without me doing anything about it...


Horors I'm not ready for. Not just yet.


On a lighter note, there are other less scary things na ayoko pa mangyari. Syempre, hindi ko na hawak ang time ko. And I heard Surgery ako on Chistmas and New Year. Wah. Less time for family. Less time fo Knots. Less time fo gimiks.


Speaking of which, we went to Tagaytay last week. Sayang nga I can't go to Absinthe with Mamajan tonight. No more moolah eh. Tsk tsk tsk.


So back to Tagaytay. Here are some crazy pictures at Starbucks. =)





Image hosting by Photobucket

" Shake, Rattle, and Roll"


Image hosting by Photobucket

" Gulong ng Palad"


Image hosting by Photobucket

" 24 Oras"


Image hosting by Photobucket

From top, then L to R: Nina, Wally, Wapi, Mama Y, Mamajan, Me. =)

No comments: