I got back from Bataan Saturday morning. I must say it was helluva fun!!! Location-wise and companion-wise. Nakakapagod though. Pero sulit. We went to Mt. Samat last Thursday, and spent the night at Morong Bataan, where the beach was beautiful. Para kna ring nag-Puerto Galera minus the corals sa linis ng beach. Friday we took a boat ride to Corregidor Island. The place was creepy and beautiful at the same time. The sights, the structures, the ruins, were all breath-taking. Astig talaga.I haven't uploaded our pictures yet, pero here's a preview of where we've basically been. Follow the pink x's. =)
Anyway, I've always wanted to learn a new language, and I thought of Spanish as one of the choices. After the trip, mas lalo ko tuloy gusto matuto. Why? Yung mga kasama ko were all feeling-feelingan Español! Haha. So another goal for the remaining days of summer: Learn Spanish. Or better yet, Aprenda el Español. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment