I'm back! I've been so busy these days, but hindi yun ang reason why I haven't been blogging in a while. The real reason is, nasira ang pc namin, for the Nth time. Pero really, I've been busy accomplishing my Summer To-do's, and I'm happy I'm able to fulfill at least half of it now.
*****************
My dad just got home from the hospital, he had a sebaceous cyst removed from his nape. Matagal na yun eh, it was so small before that it didn't bother us, although I asked him to have it checked by a doctor. And then sabi ko sa sarili ko, "Haler! Doctor ka kaya!", but ignored it thinking na okay lang naman kasi I'm only in my sophomore year. Then just this May my dad noticed it got bigger, like thrice the size months before. He showed it to me, and I didn't know what to do, but to tell him to go to the hospital. Huwaaaaa! Mag-thi-third year na ako!!! And all I got to do was tell him to see a doctor! Darn. Normal ba ito or am I an airhead doctor in the making? Shucks.
Ito ang one my biggest fears in life. To become a failure. Oh no no no.
************
Huwaaaaah?!?!? Babalik sa Pilipinas si Jerry Yan!! This is my chance! :p
***********
My family's going to Cebu-Bohol next week, and when I get back, get ready for an uber long journal entry, with pictures and all! Woohoo! =)
Monday, May 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment