MARSF was in Tanuan Batangas last Friday, for another tuli. Of course it was helluva fun, dahil may swimming and fiesta sa alitagtag afterwards. And there were fewer kids, I only got to circumcise only 3. Watch out for the new pictures, courtesy of the Picture Club. Haha. I'll upload them soon. =) Anyway, I must say na ngayon pa lang nagsta-start officially ang summer ko. Dahil nga kasi sa community service which took most of my time. Pero in fairness, this year was fun. I got to meet new friends, and most of the time we spent at Lafang nagkukuwentuhan at nagbo-"bonding" lang kame. It was a good thing we all got along well, and in the short span of time na nagkasama kame (well, that was one whole month spending everyday together...), we became really good friends. Syempre we have pictures together din. So expect that my next entry would be puro pictures na!
Sunday, May 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment