Thursday, April 07, 2005

SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God Oh my God!!!! I just received a text message, as in NOW lang, na I got a whopping 80, 4th shifting in Surgery!!!!! Considering that I my grades were 76, 69, 76 (for the 1st 3 shiftings), 80 is really big! That gives ma a 75.25 average! Thank God!
Now Finals na lang ang problema. I can't fail finals... I need 75 at least. Oh no. Lord please...
Sabi ko na nga ba. I was just reading Wally's dramatic email,
SEC.D!
GOD BLESS SA ATING LAHAT!!!
wherever this rough road lead us all, all shall prevail, cause GOD is with us all the time!!!
i love u all.
D ko alam kong i'll miss u this vacation or i'll gonna miss u forever, sana nga we all gonna make it...
Whatever happens love and support each other.
Please if maprpromote ako and even if not. Please support the Student council, its our shield from bad spirits.PEACE AND UNITY.luv u all...
from:
mr.sy soon gonna be dr.sy(wala magrereact!!!)

Sabi ko na nga ba, I have a good feeling about this. Imagine, for the longest time, my dad hasn't played his praise songs CD. Pero right now nag-vi-videoke sya ng praise songs. Yes, videoke. O diba walang pinatawad ang tatay ko. Pero it's a really good sign! Promo boards will be released a few moments from now!

2 comments:

[nRq] said...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/nrqpapa/Foto10.jpg

here's the url for your photo

janna, m.d. said...

Super thanks! =)