Thursday, April 07, 2005

Jem's Graduation

So as I've mentioned before, last Friday was my sister's grad. Twas waaaay different from ours, kasi (1) It was held on the field kaya they had (2) fireworks. (3) There was no ultra late guest speaker, (4) the valedictorian had a more personal, not to mention nakakapagabagbag-damdaming speech (dont worry Lia, I understand kung bakit you can't be that nakakapagabagbag-damdamin during our time), (5) almost everyone cried during the Valedictory Speech, and (6) nobody sang the graduation song, because as the song started to play, everybody suddenly bursted into tears and hugged everyone around them. As in, really. Walang kumanta ng grad song. Buti nlang hindi minus one yung CD, so okay lang ang effect na nagpla-play yung song while everybody was nagdradrama. In fairness, nainggit ako. Hay naku, ask anyone from our batch. Our graduation's horrendous. :p
So here are the pictures I took!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one's the audi-gym I'm telling you about, it's pretty, really, yun nga lang hindi pa sya tapos. Mukhang hotel, in fairness. Pero ang saklap naman na no one from the 3 of us sisters ang nakalasap man lang ng audi-gym na yan.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are the graduates hugging each other, during the time they were supposed to sing their grad song. Mga pasaway! :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fireworks!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my sister, ang kulit! ang arte! Like me! :p

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is me and her!

No comments: