Tuesday, March 08, 2005

One Bad Day Din (dahil ito ang title ni Eph sa blog nya for today)

So just when I thought I might get a high score in Pharma, I failed. And it was the biggest failure in my entire Pharma Life. To think na according to Dra. Estrallado, this exam was the one where the most number of students passed. Bummer.
Wala naman akong hinahabol. my Pharma grades are good. It's just that I didn't see this coming. I was confident with my exam, and was even expecting a high score. Even though Dr. Torres included some topics that were not supposed to be a part of the exam, I know nasagot ko at least half of them, kasi I studied really well the past shifting. Maraming info akong na-retain. Ewan ko ba kung bakit mas mataas pa ang nakuhang score ng mga classmates kong wala rin idea na lalabas ang topic last shifting. I feel really bad.
So I decided to go online, since may kelangan din naman akong i-type for our pharma presentation. And guess what. Another bad news. I just learned from Eph, who learned it from Jerome, that Aids got into a vehicular accident. Ang nakakainis, he was driving while drunk. Susme.
I want to talk to him, ask him how he is. But I think I'd postpone my call for later. Baka kasi hindi ko lang maiwasang magsermon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lupit naman nito. sesermonan pa eh nadisgrasya na nga

Anonymous said...

Sadista, as if makausap ka nun di nga makapagsalita masyado dahil maga ang labi panay sign language lang.

janna, m.d. said...

Oo nga eh, di nya cnagot fone nya dahil hindi naman daw sya makasalita. Eh hello, mali naman kasi tlga sya. drunk driving?! pero dko pa sya nasesermonan nxt time nlang pag magaling na.

Unknown said...

sa tingin ko di na dapat sermonan. natuto na yun sa experience nyang yun. baka mainis lang yun

Anonymous said...

Kayo na ni Aids?