Omygulay-goo. Pak****. I spent my Friday and Saturday sleeping, aeating, and practically doing nothing. Ugh. Bakit ba hindi pa ako natututo? If you're in med, time is gold! WAAAAH! It's already Monday and so far what I've accomplished are these:1. Pseudo-studied (and highlighted) 5 pages of Dra. Irao's trans from last year (on lung pathology).
2. I finished our 1-page (take note: 1 page lang!) transcrption for patho, on liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
3. I finished my part (eto talagang time-consuming) on Sputum, Nina and I agreed to transcribe it para madaling aralin.
Wah! yan pa lang! I haven't even started on Robbin's yet. NO! NO! NO!
Here is a list of thing's I should've read for the past 3 days...1. Pathology- aside from those mentioned above, I should've reviewed on lungs, blood vessels, liver, gallbladder, in short, EVERYTHING INSIDE YOUR ABDOMEN!
2. Medicine- transcription, Harrison's, De Gowin's
3. Pharma's last year transcrptions for tomorrow's lecture. Babagsak na naman ako!
4. Surgery.
Speaking of surgery, I failed big time. No exxagerations. Bagsak talaga. As in under the ground. Although I haven't seen my grade yet, I know na. Although I knew Dex knew what my grade was since last Wednesday, I didn't ask because I wasn't ready to know. And even if the grades list were with Wally last friday, I didn't look since I wasn't ready still. And even if Wally texted me my grade just this morning, I haven't opened his message yet. Waaaah. I'm coward I know. Line of 6 probably. 65? Waaaaah.
No... And it's a rainy day and a monday.
Carpenters' song doesnt apply to me. =(
I'm getting a new phone pala. Dapat today, kaya ;lang my dad were expecting visitors so we can't go out. Bleh, I don't feel like I deserve a new phone anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment