Ally Mc Beal's back in Starworld (and FRIENDS too!). I didn't really use to watch it episode per episode but I always find myself amused with the quotes the fans call Mc Bealisms. I got to watch this afternoon, there was this fat guy with a fat girlfriend who was about to get married. However, he found himself attracted to Ally, and was confused thinking that the only reason he's marrying his girlfriend is because there's no one else willing to be in a relationship with him. Here are some interesting lines...
"Do you think it is wrong for a person to marry another person not because she is the one, but because she is the only?"
Of course my initial answer was, yes, I guess it is wrong. Kaya nga I'm still boyfriendless until now, kasi I wouldn't settle for anything less. But the fat guy's fat girlfriend said,
"Sometimes when you hold out for everything, you walk away with nothing." And according to Ally, it's not really settling, it's being responsible for our choices. Hmm. Three times this week din yata ako natanong this week why I'm still not in a relationship. And as always I answered, masyado akong mapili. I guess next time I'd answer, I'm too coward to be responsible for a choice I'm gonna make. "The world is no longer a romantic place, some of its people still are however, and therein lies the promise. Don't let the world win, Ally Mc Beal. "
And I guess I'm being too idealistic with the whole relationship thing. I want everything perfect, pero who doesn't want sparks and all the works? Ugh, I dunno. Naiinip na siguro ako.On a lighter note, I checked out Starworld's sked and found out that Ally McBeal's shown everyday at 5pm, and FRIENDS twice at 7:30pm and 11pm. Ha! Yun nga lang wala pa rin kaming tv sa Lafang. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment