Finally, I've got a chatterbox! Hay. I'd love to hear your comments guys. =)
Anyway, yesterday, some brave soul posted a sarcastic prayer in the men's restroom regarding our school's administration. I'm glad somebody finally initiated to let the admin know that we are affected with what's happening, yet I'm kinda skeptical about the whole letting-our-voice-heard thing. They are evil, and I honestly don't think any form of protest/rebellion or more subtly, voicing out, would work.
You see, there are already a number of doctors who resigned in the middle of the schoolyear all because of the admin. And there are more planning to go after March. And if I could, I would've left too. Kasi, I honestly don't think the faculty or student body can do something about it anymore.
Kung mismong mga doctor nga, walang nagawa, at hindi nila nirespeto, kami pa kaya?
I think Dra. Malijan is right. That at this point, maybe we should just let things happen, and wait until something good comes out of it. Maybe, just maybe, after all the bad effects, as in the Principle of Double Effect, the good effect (which should overcome the bad) would emerge. Sana nga. Please Lord, sana lang.
I heard about the Biochem issue Thursday night from Alsun. And that night I realized I haven't really prayed for the College of Med, as Dra. Malijan had asked us a couple of times before. Wala lang. I thought, I wanted the problem to be resolved so bad, and it seems like si Lord nga lang ang pwedeng pagsumbungan (kasi ang admin ay kakampi ni Tayabas, na kakampi ni Atienza, na kakampi ni GMA), pero never ko nga naman naipagdasal ang admin.
Pero this doesn't mean I'm not willing to help if ever the student council decides to start to move. Although never akong naki-rally sa buong buhay ko sa UP, I think this time, if necessary, I'd be waving placards while shouting out our concerns. I wish hindi na kailangang umabot sa ganito.
1 comment:
jannah, can't find your chatterbox! haay, anyway, can't wait to wear that black band...
Post a Comment