Mabuti naman...
.....na Friendster's at least trying to improve. Last time I clicked there were different set of people at my homepage's list of friends, with tiny gift icons beside them. So birthday reminder pala. Hmm. Friendster should've thought about about that six months ago! Unfair! Anyway, I'm gonna greet those persons later.
......na naabutan ko si Aldwin sa YM! At long last! The last time we talked was like eons ago. I usually YM with people while surfing or doing something else, but this afternoon, I was YMing Aldz and that's all. I was typing super fast and sending him messages super fast that even YM complained! Haha!
Sorry. You cannot send more than 1 message in 2 seconds.
See?! We we re practically throwing our messages at each other I can barely read some things he was saying. So for a moment I stopped, and started to tell him my story, stories rather. Both of which are resolved already. Ganon kame katagal di nag-usap. Nangyari na ang lahat at na-resolve na bago ko pa maikuwento.
Mishu Aldz. =)
.....na Friendster's at least trying to improve. Last time I clicked there were different set of people at my homepage's list of friends, with tiny gift icons beside them. So birthday reminder pala. Hmm. Friendster should've thought about about that six months ago! Unfair! Anyway, I'm gonna greet those persons later.
......na naabutan ko si Aldwin sa YM! At long last! The last time we talked was like eons ago. I usually YM with people while surfing or doing something else, but this afternoon, I was YMing Aldz and that's all. I was typing super fast and sending him messages super fast that even YM complained! Haha!
Sorry. You cannot send more than 1 message in 2 seconds.
See?! We we re practically throwing our messages at each other I can barely read some things he was saying. So for a moment I stopped, and started to tell him my story, stories rather. Both of which are resolved already. Ganon kame katagal di nag-usap. Nangyari na ang lahat at na-resolve na bago ko pa maikuwento.
Mishu Aldz. =)
...... na I sort of lost weight already. Konti lang, but I'm glad my flabby arms are less flabby now. BUT, unfortunately, I wasnt able to control myself when my dad gave me two huge turons. Goodjana told me I should give the other turon to my sister when she arrives. Then Eviljana reminded me that today is Friday, and that both my sisters are coming home around dinnertime already. The turon is cold by then, they won't be interested anymore, and dinner will soon be served anyway. So as usual, Eviljana wins.
No comments:
Post a Comment